For 25 years, Leadership Excellence
magazine has published the best and latest thinking on leadership. Again this year, the magazine has ranked the top thought leaders in management and leadership.
The gurus who make our Excellence 100 list today possess a rare combination of traits and abilities. Here are the eight criteria:
- Preparation: academic and professional.
- Character: values, ethics, beliefs, purpose, mission, integrity, walk the talk.
- Principles: big message, point of view, tenets, main points.
- Personality: charisma, style, originality, authenticity, one of a kind.
- Performance: inspiring action, real-world performance, work ethic.
- Experience: beyond local and regional, more national and international.
- Expression: substance and style in writing, speaking, coaching, consulting, mentoring, training, or teaching.
- Influence: difference, results, change, transformation.